BLING (Building Leaders in Innovative New Giving) is a youth philanthropy program where young people fund the ideas of other young people. We are currently offering grants of up to $10,000 for youth-led projects that are rooted in a social justice issue. This is an amazing opportunity for youth leaders (11-24 years old) to go big with their fight against social inequity.
What we look for in projects
- Puas yog cov hluas-coj (11-24 xyoo)?
- Puas yog San Francisco?
- Puas yog kev ncaj ncees ntawm neeg xaj (ncaj ncees & vaj huam sib luag)?
- Nws puas yog kev tsim kho tshiab?
- Nws puas pab tau cov hluas?
Hnub kawg rau kev thov
- Round 1 – Priority: Monday, December 14, 2020 at 11:59pm
- Round 1 – Official: Monday, January 18, 2020 at 11:59pm
- Round 2 – Final: Lub Ob Hlis 15, 2020 thaum 11:59 teev tsaus ntuj
Reporting on Funded Projects
Projects receiving mini grants must complete their projects by the end of each summer break and submit full project reports either:
1 month after the completion of their project (for projects completing their projects early)
Mid-September (for projects completing their projects by the deadline)