BLING (Building Leaders in Innovative New Giving) is a youth philanthropy program where young people fund the ideas of other young people. We are currently offering grants of up to $10,000 for youth-led projects that are rooted in a social justice issue. This is an amazing opportunity for youth leaders (11-24 years old) to go big with their fight against social inequity.
What we look for in projects
- Is it youth-led (11-24 years)?
- Is it San Francisco-based?
- Is it social justice-oriented (equity & equality)?
- Is it innovative?
- Does it serve youth?
- Round 1 – Priority: Monday, December 14, 2020 at 11:59pm
- Round 1 – Official: Monday, January 18, 2020 at 11:59pm
- Round 2 – Final: February 15, 2020 at 11:59pm
Reporting on Funded Projects
Projects receiving mini grants must complete their projects by the end of each summer break and submit full project reports either:
1 month after the completion of their project (for projects completing their projects early)
Mid-September (for projects completing their projects by the deadline)