The Youth Collective created several media projects to increase awareness and access to resources to advocate for COVID-19 vaccinations in the Madera community. These include:
- Collective members Beto, Jaylee, Jax, Ja’rea and Alexia speak about their experiences throughout the pandemic and the importance of getting vaccinated because no one is alone when we are in community together.
- Between 9/12-10/9 and 9/5-10/2, two billboards designed by The Youth Collective will go up on US 99 to encourage community members to get vaccinated.
- Activity & Resource Book
- This community and resource book was created to share stories, recipes, coloring /activity pages, and resources to youth in Madera.
- COVID Myth Jeopardy Game & Video
- Created and hosted by Jax Garcia, youth collective members play a COVID Myth Jeopardy Game to learn the truths behind the most common myths about COVID-19.